The Key West Ultimate Island Tour
Jump on a Jet Ski Tour around Key West for a fun adventure!
Bring the following:
- Valid Credit Card for Security Deposit
- Drivers License for Operators
- Jet Ski
- *Sunset tour times are subject to change.
Cruise Around Key West with a Jet Ski Tour in Florida!
The Ultimate Island Tour has something for everyone! Along the way our Florida Jet Ski guides will be stopping at several spots such as the Southernmost Point, the historic Key West Harbor, and the submarine pits and will give a little history of Key West. Plus, you get a FREE BEER when you’re done with the Jet Ski tour!
For the nature lovers, our knowledgeable guides will be taking you through a mangrove creek and the shallow water ecosystem of the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Get ready to discover some of the most fascinating wildlife in Florida. Tour leaves from Hurricane Hole Marina.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent a jet ski and drive alone.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to drive/operate a jet ski, only if accompanied by a passenger 21 years of age or older.
- Must be at least 6 years old to ride behind an adult 21 years or older.
Warning! Please understand that this is a high risk activity. Wave runners account for a number of water sports accidents each year due to lack of attention, reckless speeding or inexperience, amongst others. Not unlike cars, the machines are as safe as their drivers. Please exercise caution.
- Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 must complete an approved boater’s safety course to operate a watercraft alone. Please click online course to take the safety test.
- Must show up one hour before departure time for the 30 min test.